Make a Booking
Important Notes Regarding Fees
- A Registration Fee of £40 is due on application for all students.
- A Visa Administration Fee of £25 is due on applications for all International students requiring a Student Visitor Visa (SVV).
- All registration and administration fees are non-refundable.
- Some courses such as English for Specific Purposes may require a text book or other recommended study materials such as audio CDs or computer software. Costs vary and are not included in the fees listed. Please contact reception for information regarding specific course materials.
- The fee for taking an IELTS exam in the UK is usually £150-200 depending on the test centre, the type of IELTS exam and the time of year. You can check exam fees internationally by using the IELTS test centre search. The Trinity GESE is £150 and the ISE is £180. You can book a Trinity test in the UK online using Trinity's test booking page.
- Please make sure you read our Terms & Conditions before making a booking.
|Voucher Code||Offer||Valid Until|
|Not Required||Free registration, visa administration and accommodation booking fee when booking online||-|
|Not Required||Get 50% discount for afternoon session when booking as an add-on to 15 hours morning session||-|
|KKCLENGLISH20||Get 20% discount on course fee when booking for 4 weeks and above||31/05/2019|
|KKCLENGLISH30||Get 30% discount on course fee when booking for 8 weeks and above||31/05/2019|
|KKCLENGLISH40||Get 40% discount on course fee when booking for 12 weeks and above||31/05/2019|
*The voucher code can be used on the booking form, discount will be calculated automatically on checkout.
General English Course & IELTS Exam Preparation Course (Group Classes)
One-to-One English Language Tuition
English for Specific Purposes (ESP) and Business English
Accommodation (Homestay and Residence)
If you have any questions about how to book a course, please contact our booking team (office hours are weekdays 9am–5:30pm):
Booking Team: +44 (0) 203 880 8333
School Reception: +44 (0) 208 869 0910
or e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org