English Language Fees
- A Registration Fee of £40 is due on application for all students.
Important Notes Regarding Fees
- A Visa Administration Fee of £25 is due on applications for all International students requiring a Student Visitor Visa (SVV).
- All registration and administration fees are non-refundable.
- Some courses such as English for Specific Purposes may require a text book or other recommended study materials such as audio CDs or computer software. Costs vary and are not included in the fees listed. Please contact reception for information regarding specific course materials.
- The fee for taking an IELTS exam in the UK is usually £150-200 depending on the test centre, the type of IELTS exam and the time of year. You can check exam fees internationally by using the IELTS test centre search. The Trinity GESE is £150 and the ISE is £180. You can book a Trinity test in the UK online using Trinity’s test booking page.