KKCL is an approved centre for ACCA Computer Based Exams (CBEs) in Harrow, North West London.
If you live near Harrow, Ealing or Wembley and would like to take your ACCA Computer Based Exams at a reliable centre, please complete the booking form below.
Computer Based Exams are available for the first four papers in the ACCA Qualification (F1, F2, F3, F4), the Certificate-level Foundations in Accountancy papers (FA1, MA1, FA2, MA2), and the Diploma in Accounting and Business papers (FAB, FMA, FFA).
There are two options:
- Fixed Slots - we currently hold fixed slot exams once every two weeks on Friday from 2pm-4pm
- Any Slot - you have the option to choose to take any exam with any weekday slot
Terms & Conditions
- I confirm that I am eligible to sit the papers I have applied for, and that I have satisfied all ACCA regulations as to eligibility, registration, exemptions and time limits. (KKCL does not accept any liability for a student presenting for a CBE who is not eligible to sit the exam. Admission to the CBE does not imply any acknowledgement on behalf of KKCL that the student is eligible to sit that exam).
- I endorse my fee for the exam. I understand that this fee is not refundable. Students who wish to transfer their place to a later sitting must notify the college at least 48 hours in advance and will be charged a £35 administration fee.
- I confirm that I will present valid and current identification at the exam (i.e. current passport, driving license or ACCA student card).
- I understand that I should arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the exam. Candidates will be seated in the exam room 20 minutes prior to the start of the exam to complete set up and induction. If you arrive later than 20 minutes prior to the start, you may be refused entry and will be recorded as absent for the examination. For a 2:00pm start you should arrive at 1:30pm and will enter the exam room at 1:40pm.
By booking a ACCA Computer Based Exam I accept the below terms and I understand the conditions of entry to the ACCA Computer Based Examination.