KKCL is a testing centre for the ETS GRE Subject Test (centre ID 10293).
Please note that we do not handle registration directly. For registration information and application forms, please visit the official ETS GRE website.
The next exam dates are:
- Saturday September 17, 2016
- Saturday October 29, 2016
- Saturday April 08, 2017
On the day:
- Staff will arrive by 7.45am
- Registered candidates should arrive by 8:15am. Candidates will have their documents checked and be seated in the exam rooms.
- Between 8:30am-9am, test papers will be handed out and personal details filled in.
- The test starts at 9am.
Candidates must bring their registration documents and one of the following forms of ID:
- National ID
- Government-issued driver’s license
- Military ID
Please check the ID requirements here.
If all places are booked for an exam, ETS may advise you to turn up at our centre on the day as a standby candidate. We must stress that the standby testing policy does not guarantee that standby places will be available. While our proctors will do their best to accommodate standby candidates, we have already registered our capacity with ETS and only have limited room for standby seating and limited standby test papers. Additional spaces may be available if registered candidates fail to show for the exam.
A standby registration form will be available on the day and candidates are treated on a first-come-first-serve basis. If you are a standby candidate, please make sure you queue by the main entrance on Greenford Road (marked 103-105) to sign the standby form. Candidates who have already registered do not need to queue.