KKCL will post vacancies for specific roles on employment websites. We may also list specific vacancies below. You are welcome to submit an unsolicited application. However, we will can only contact short-listed candidates when a role becomes available.
KKCL is based on Greenford Road near Harrow-on-the-Hill, North West London, so we are within easy commuting distance of Wembley, Brent and Ealing. While some members of staff commute from further afield, we advise that you take into account our location when applying for a job with us.
To apply please send a well-formatted CV (word doc or pdf) along with a covering letter (email text or word doc/pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The covering letter should be at least 300 words in length and will outline why you think you would make a great addition to our team.
- have the self-motivation and time-management skills to undertake your own part of a project and see it through?
- enjoy the collaboration and support which comes from working as part of a team?
- help others and work with constructive criticism?
- have a polite manner when dealing with customers both in person and over the phone?
- have confidence when it comes to sales and customer service?
- speak more than one language?
Please Note: KKCL runs courses for under 18s and strict measures are in place to ensure the suitability of potential employees.
- References will be followed up.
- All gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily.
- Proof of identity and qualifications will be required.
- Reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason that candidates should not be employed in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18.
- Appropriate Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS, formerly CRB) disclosure may be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
We also accept unsolicited applications from potential teachers, providing you have the relevant experience and qualifications. Entry requirements for some of these positions are listed below:
Please Note: We cannot guarantee we will reply to all applicants due to the high volume of applications received for each position. However, if your CV indicates that you may be suitable for a position in future we will keep you on record.