KKCL Registered Exam Centre 47813
Trinity’s GESE exam tests English speaking and listening skills through a 1:1 interview with a Trinity examiner. There are 12 grades, grouped into the following four stages:
- Initial (Grades 1-3)
- Elementary (Grades 4-6)
- Intermediate (Grades 7-9)
- Advanced (Grades 10-12)
Cambridge exams assess learner’s speaking, listening, reading and writing skills in real-life situations. There are different Cambridge exams for each CEFR level: KET (A1-A2, Elementary), PET (B1, Intermediate), FCE (B2, Upper-Intermediate), CAE (C1, Advanced) and CPE (C2, Proficiency).
Language Cert Exams
KKCL Test Centre Number: 5188
LanguageCert offers flexibility, by separating the four language skills into more than one exam. You can take the exams for all four skills together, or just the exam you’re ready to take and get a certificate valid for life. Your results will be available in three business days, along with an e-certificate & digital badge.
Dates and Times
Exam preparation courses are subject to demand and are available year-round on a One To One basis or to closed groups.
All our exam preparation courses are taught by experienced teachers who will help you develop techniques and strategies you will need to succeed in the exam.
Exam Preparation Course Features
- Intensive practice in examination techniques
- Advice and testing to choose the right examination
- Individual tutorials with a senior member of the teaching staff to guide students through exam preparations
- Weekly progress tests
- Free pre-tests and mock exams at the start and at the end of the course
- Monitored and individualised homework
- Your own unique Learner Profile with weekly progress reports sent to you by your teacher
Resources are compiled from different sources, including past exam papers, a variety of online resources and a number of recommended books. All materials are included in the course fees.
Cambridge exams will take place in an approved Cambridge Exam centre of the student’s choosing. We can help with the booking and organising of the exam. Cambridge Exams fees are listed below:
- KET Exam £120
- PET Exam £160
- FCE Exam £180
- CAE Exam £179
- CPE Exam £188
KKCL is an accredited centre for the Trinity Graded Exam in Spoken English and an accredited Language Cert Exam Centre so you can sit these internationally recognised exams in the school.
- Trinity Examination fees are £150-£180, depending on the grade
- Language Cert Examination fees are £45-£90, depending on the grade