|HOURS PER WEEK||25|
|TIMETABLE||09.00-12.00 & 13.00-15.00|
|MAXIMUM CLASS SIZE||16|
|MINIMUM LEVEL OF ENGLISH|| INDIVIDUAL BOOKINGS: CEFR B2
GROUP BOOKINGS: CEFR A2
|KKCL PIC NUMBER||934797149|
Within the EU Funded Professional Development Programme we offer a selection of courses for English Teachers, Teachers of other subjects, School Managers and Administrative Staff. Our courses are aimed at staff at all stages of education (primary, secondary, vocational and adult education).
Our courses help participants to develop professionally by exploring their own experience and sharing ideas with colleagues from other European countries.
We offer Professional Development courses throughout the year with set dates for individual bookings in international groups. Closed group courses can be organised at any time.
Courses are one or two weeks, Monday to Friday. We offer help with accommodation and provide you with a 24 hr emergency number during your stay at KKCL.
The objectives of the Professional Development Programme include:
- Further development of the participants’ own language skills
- Sharing experiences with the tutors and other participants
- Gaining a better understanding of the different educational systems in Europe
- Reflecting on teaching methodologies and different school practices around Europe
- Exploring British life and culture
For detailed course specific objectives please refer to individual course descriptions.
All the Professional Development courses are interactive, practical and designed to ensure variety in the delivery methods, from tutor-led input sessions in the form of hands-on workshops, group and pair-work, role-plays, discussion groups to state school visits, lesson observations and optional cultural visits and activities.
All courses are taught by experienced Delta qualified Teachers and Teacher Trainers.
After The Course
At the end of your course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion and a Europass Mobility Certificate.
You will also be invited to a post-course online participants’ discussion group. Our aim is to provide further opportunities for networking, sharing ideas with the trainers, fellow colleagues and participants from other courses and to make links for potential partnership work.
List of Available Courses
Courses for English Teachers:
1. Professional Development for Teachers of English as a Foreign Language
2. Creative Methodology for Teachers of English as a Foreign Language
3. British Culture for Teachers of English as a Foreign Language
4. Creative Ways of Teaching Literature in the EFL Classroom
5. Teaching English Through Drama
6. Job-shadowing experience
7. Teaching Knowledge Test Preparation Course (TKT) (exam arranged on request)
Courses for Primary, Secondary and Vocational Teachers:
2. Inclusion and Special Educational Needs Learning
3. Creative Teaching Methodologies
4. English Language Course with an Element of British Culture
5. Job-shadowing experience
Courses for School Management Staff:
1. Leadership and Communication in Education
Courses for Teachers and/or Administrative Staff:
1. English Language Course with an Element of British Culture
2. Survival English
3. Cultural Awareness and Social Integration
Contact our Booking Team to view the content of the above courses.
Funding Through Erasmus+
European Teachers applying for our Teacher Training courses are eligible for Funding through Erasmus+.
See Funding for teacher training for more details.
KKCL, KKCL English and KKCL Juniors are trading names of Roxinford Education UK Ltd. Our registered Participant Identification Code (PIC) is 934797149.