Study for 60 hours or more with KKCL and get 50% off your TELC exam!
What is the TELC English Test?
TELC is a highly-regarded EU-approved language test, unique for both the precision of its rating and its variety of test options. Students can be tested on two CEFR (Common European Framework) levels at the same time, offering security for students on the border of two levels (e.g. between B1 and B2). A final score is then included on the certificate based on the CEFR, giving a clear, accurate and official indication of the student’s level.
Students can also be examined on a variety of subjects. Tests in General English, Business English, Technical English, English for Schools and English for University are all available. Our in-house examiners will advise you on the best option for you.
Advantages of TELC:
- The only language test provider to offer English examinations that cover two different levels of the CEFR in one test
- Special tests for different purposes, e.g. Business, Hotel & Restaurant and Engineering
- Exams on demand: companies can request tailor-made examinations
- Flexible exam dates, easy registration and quick results
- Genuine focus on real-world communication
- Worldwide recognition
- No expiry date on exams
- Great value for money
- Free downloadable practice tests at www.telc.net
When can I take my TELC test?
KKCL is the first TELC English test centre in the UK. If you are studying for 60 hours or more with KKCL, you are eligible for the discounted exam fee of £45 (50% off).* If you choose the General English + TELC option you should take your TELC test on the date nearest to the end of your course – if you are not sure when this is, talk to your teacher or one of our admin staff.** Anybody interested in TELC who doesn’t meet this criteria can register with us by paying the standard TELC test fee of £90.
*Only one discounted TELC exam is permitted per student.
*Please note that exams must be booked one month in advance in order for us to register you with TELC and receive the test materials.